welcome to my lo0ve queendom

welcome to my lo0ve queendom

Saturday, January 26, 2008

FUN FUN FUN !!!

yesterday i have so much fun but tiring
i went to peoples park to buy lots of clothing and stuff
but then sunddenly my brother when hot!!!
i meen he suddenly got fever !!!
my parents were so worry
so we bought panadol for him to cool down and continue the shopping
after tt we head for dinner at great world city
from there we went to VIVO CITY ...
it was so late already but crowded
my mummy and my brothers went shopping
and i followed my dad to the WOODS
is a restuarant tt which belongs his friend
it was so high class and classy
my daddy says tt we will eat here soon
iwas so delighted
another great news is my daddy is one of the 800 volenteers get choosen for the F1 race in singapore.
my daddy promise us tt he will buys us the ticket to watch the singapore fesrt race
man... i cant wait
my family and i decided to got to the vivo roof top to relax
me and my brother decided to walk in the water of vivo we were playing catching then in the water
after tt we went to toast box for chocolate toast
it was so tasty to eat
the chocolate melts in ur mouth...
after tt we went home and have a shower
and a good nite sleep with such a great fun day

No comments: