welcome to my lo0ve queendom

welcome to my lo0ve queendom

Monday, January 21, 2008

i have forgive my little sister

on this very day i have forgive my sister
and i think is time for me to forget the past
and renew it :]
i was so angry with her cause
she say tht my family are bad people
i was angry
cause she insulted my family
i have have to stand up and protect my family
she said she regret tt she say all this stuff and lost a sis; me...
i do not know is she telling the truth of the lies
cause everyone cant be trusted sometimes even me...
i have decided to let go of my anger against her
but i have left her a comment tt at friendster tt
if she does it again
she will really maybe lost a sis
cause i have no choice to forgive her
as she does it again after a ferst warning
but in my heart i trusted her
cause she my dear sister
and i as a big sis cant bear grudges on her
cause i still love her

No comments: