welcome to my lo0ve queendom

welcome to my lo0ve queendom

Thursday, January 31, 2008

im th one and only zihigh dancer

after the dance practise
i feeling tired but i enjoy
i went up so high to dance like a was freaking out!!!
my seniors joyce my another zihigh dancer
said tt i dance so the high with lotsa energy!!!
i cant believe tt why im know as gekmin the zihigh dancer
i meen i went high does not meen tt i take drugs tt make me dance like crazY!!!
of course not larhs
i tink i was like dat because i tink tt im stressed out at homework tt why
i decided to use the cca as to relax myself
i dance till im happy with myself
and u know wat?
i totally relax!!!

it was a mi-re-cal!!!
i meen tis working out work!!!
i dance with my PASSION
LOVE THE STAGE, DARE TO SHINE
dance must dance with this quote :]

No comments: